Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Season 2011



It has been a blessed Easter season 2011! Yes we have been on the road constantly meeting the public and also (and sometimes) at the same time hosting events and field trips at our place! My family and Lois, my friend, who I had to hire since I can't be in 2 places at one time, have thoroughly enjoyed meeting all the children and adults and showing you our sweet bunnies and horses. Our bunnies have literally been in thousands of pictures this Easter Season - some professionally taken by Greg Briley at Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens and also Rick Haithcox at The Buttercup in downtown Charlotte - and other pictures at children's events and nursing homes.

Yes Lois and my family are exhausted from all the adventures but it is a contented exhaustion because I remember all the cute little children dressed in their Easter best, the cameras clinging to the parents as they are saying "pat the bunny, look up here, smile!", all the questions we answered about bunnies from the young and old (some of the questions from the children I answered very etiquitely)Ha!, and the elderly holding and patting the bunnies as they are laying in beds or sitting in their wheelchairs.

Remember the Reason for the Season! Jesus died on the cross for our sins. It is a free gift of salvation. All you have to do is accept the gift - the gift of eternal life in Heaven. Yes Jesus is the only way to heaven. Like it says in the Bible - Jesus said - I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

PonyAndBunnyParties.com celebrates year round with parties! We have 3 pony and bunny parties this coming weekend at our house!

See you at the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment